Friday 27 February 2015

Leif, Noooooo!!!

February may have been the month of love with Valentine's Day on the 14th, but, sadly there was no love at the Tyro Workshop as Leif decided to dispose of the only other Land Rover in my life!

"Mini-me" - my awesome second Landy that came as a surprise with Leif's purchase

As I have been tinkering with Leif and checking out the condition of the chassis, I have removed the front passenger floor plate and transmission tunnel for a better look; eventually I will remove the seat box and rear floors for a better inspection but I will report on that at a later date.

Foolishly, with Leif's battery getting low, I decided to start her up and move her from the back to the front of the Tyro Workshop. As we moved forward, "mini-me" drove off the dashboard, through the open floor and under Leif's wheels - I think she's a write-off -  gutted!

I suppose on the positive I now know what to ask wifey for as a present for my upcoming birthday.

I don't think that is going to buff out :(

Wifey, if you're are reading, hint, HINT!!!
(I don't think that you can get a Series 2A Model)

No comments:

Post a Comment