Friday 3 April 2015

DON'T TOUCH MY STUFF!!!!

This morning at 5:03am I am disgusted to say that an individual broke into Leif and spent a further 6 minutes either trying to steal him, or just going through the items inside.

It makes my skin crawl to think someone has been going through my things. I work bloody hard for what I have - what gives you the right to take it from me!!!!

If anyone in the vicinity of Lake Street or Brisbane Street saw this individual, please report them to the Police by calling the non-life threatening number 131 444.

Thankfully nothing of importance was taken, but oddly he stole my visitors parking pass. Have parking issues come to this!

5:03am - Individual arrives from Lake Street and checks out the front of our house.
Looks to be a tall, solidly built man with long brown hair.
Distinctive bag, dark skinny fit trousers and two layers of clothing, one dark, one white

 5:03am - Peers inside

 5:03am - tries and fails to force open front window

 5:03am - moves onto the back window, also fails to gain access

 5:03am - failure to gain access moves to driver's side



5:03am - Forces open the driver's window and door

5:09am - Some 6 minutes inside going through my stuff he leaves heading toward Brisbane Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment